ASHLAND, Ore. -- Ashland businesses are expecting an uptick in customers as the Oregon Shakespeare Festival kicks off its 2016 outdoor season.
The outdoor season will begin on Friday night with Hamlet. The Elizabethan Theatre will also host A Winter's Tale and The Wiz over the next few months.
For local businesses, they are already seeing more customers and anticipate to have even more as outdoor season picks up.
Many of them are bringing on additional staff to deal with the rush.
- Businesses Expect Boom As OSF Outdoor Season Begins
- OSF Begins Previews For 2018 Season
- OSF Prepares for 2016 Outdoor Shows
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season
- Tonight's OSF Outdoor Performance is Cancelled - 1 Option Available
- OSF Preview Shows to Begin Friday
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- Gearing up for OSF's 83rd Season
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Kicks Off Outdoor Season