ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Ashland Independent Film Festival is holding a benefit screening of Author: The JT LeRoy Story this week.
The documentary film opens on Oct. 7 for a week-long run at the Varsity Theatre.
The film premiered at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival.
Tickets are on sale at the Varsity Theatre box office or online at catheatres.com. Tickets are $9 or $7 for AIFF members. The screening starts at 6:00 p.m.
- AIFF'S Benefit Screening of Author: The JT LeRoy Story
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Benefit Screening of "Mustang" Supports AIFF
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Oscar Nominated Shorts
- AIFF Co-Hosts Benefit Screening of "Captain Fantastic"
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Call Me by Your Name
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- AIFF Gears Up 2016 Festival
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List