ASHLAND, Ore. – The Ashland Independent Film Festival has selected a new executive director.
AIFF picked former Executive Director of the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival, Steven Remington of Moscow, Idaho, to succeed Cathy Dombi.
Maylee Oddo, president of the AIFF board, says that Remington is, “intelligent, dynamic and resourceful, with proven successes in his field.”
Remington brings over 20 years of festival and arts administration experience to AIFF and has a background in nonprofit management, fundraising and more.
"I’ve come to realize that building community by nurturing the collaborative spirit is one of my callings. I love the work, and it allows me to provide value to the world," says Remington.
Dombi recently resigned after nearly two years in the festival’s top position.
The 16th annual Ashland Independent Film Festival will be celebrated April 6-10, 2017.
For more information, visit www.ashlandfilm.org.
- AIFF Selects New Executive Director
- AIFF Selects New Director of Programming
- AIFF's Executive Director Discusses the Oscars
- AIFF Director of Programming Visits Toronto
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List
- AIFF Gears Up 2016 Festival
- AIFF Receives Two Grant Awards