ASHLAND, Ore. – U.S. Bank recently presented a $1,000 grant award to the Ashland Independent Film Festival.
This is the second year that AIFF has received support from the bank.
The money goes towards the arts, specifically to help meet the need for arts engagement in southern Oregon by continuing programs that target filmmakers and filmgoers.
“We are very grateful to U.S. Bank Foundation for their support, which will help us continue to offer free access to film festival programs such as our local and student filmmaking competitions. These programs ensure that children, youth, and adults in our region have the opportunity to engage with independent film,” said Foy Renfro, AIFF board vice-president.
To learn more about the festival, visit ashlandfilm.org
- U.S. Bank Presents Grant Award to AIFF
- AIFF Receives Two Grant Awards
- AIFF Announces Award-Winning Films
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List
- AIFF Gears Up 2016 Festival
- AIFF Selects New Executive Director
- AIFF Selects New Director of Programming