ASHLAND, Ore. – A benefit screening of Mustang will support the Ashland Independent Film Festival.
The Turkish language film has been nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Foreign Language Film section. It focuses on five young sisters in a remote Turkish village who face the challenges of growing up as girls in a conservative society.
Two screenings will take place at 6:15 p.m. and 8:40 p.m. Friday, Jan. 29 at the Varsity Theatre. There will be additional screenings through Feb. 5.
Watch the trailer here.
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Benefit Screening of "Mustang" Supports AIFF
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Oscar Nominated Shorts
- AIFF Co-Hosts Benefit Screening of "Captain Fantastic"
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Call Me by Your Name
- AIFF'S Benefit Screening of Author: The JT LeRoy Story
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List
- AIFF Gears Up 2016 Festival