ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Ashland Independent Film Festival will kick off in about two and a half weeks.
Tickets just went on sale on Sunday for the nearly 100 films that will play at this year's event. Some of the most anticipated for this year's line up include 11 Oscar nominated films, several locally produced films, and a new film that was just recently added to the line up.
Administrators are looking forward to showing BRAND: A Second Coming, the new documentary about Russell Brand. This will only be the second time it has been shown at a festival.
You may remember a Tulelake, Calif. boy who saved Gotham City as Batkid in 2013. It was his wish through the Make-A-Wish Foundation when he was battling leukemia.
Now a feature film has been made about Miles Scott called Batkid Begins: The Wish Heard Around The World.
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- AIFF Plans To Sell Record Number of Tickets
- Web Extra: Tickets Still Available for Some AIFF Films
- AIFF Gears Up 2016 Festival
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List
- AIFF Selects New Executive Director
- AIFF Receives Two Grant Awards
- AIFF Announces Award-Winning Films