EUGENE, Ore.--The Churchill Lancers capped off an undefeated season (one of two 5A teams to achieve that mark) with a 63-21 win over the Crater Comets on Friday night.
Both teams had already clinched playoff spots heading into the night, though the result secured Churchill two home playoff games.
After the loss, Crater was handed the No. 11 seed in the playoff bracket and will hit the road in round one to take on No. 6 South Albany--a team that just handed Crescent Valley its first loss of the season.
- Friday Night Blitz: Churchill Wraps Up Perfect Season with Rout of Crater
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater's Cade Weaver Wins Play of the Week
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater Clinches Playoff Spot With Win Over North Eugene
- Friday Night Blitz: Playoffs Round Two
- Friday Night Blitz: North Medford Falls to McNary, Regular Season Finale to Decide Playoff Fate
- Friday Night Blitz Games Change Due to Smoke
- Friday Night Blitz Week 3: Scores and Highlights
- Crater Rock Museum
- Friday Night Blitz: Huge Night from Tayler Phillips Nets Grants Pass Win
- Friday Night Blitz: Freshman Bradd Shines for Eagle Point On Senior Night, Eagles Fall to Marist