MEDFORD, Ore.-- Free support group is giving breastfeeding women the chance to ask some questions and connect with other moms.
Jackson County Public Health offers these support groups every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. It's open to pregnant and breastfeeding moms.
The support group teaches women everything they need to know from pregnancy to weaning.
The first meeting of the month is topic-based and the second meeting of the month is a "Mama Social".
Thursday's support group starts at 10 a.m. and runs until noon. You can go when you can and leave when you have to.
The meeting will be at the Jackson County Health and Human Services building.
- Free Support Group for Breast Feeding Moms
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Feeding our children, local schools offer free meals
- Airline Chicken Breast
- Local support group offers care for the caregivers
- Real estate group looks to support struggling Rogue Valley restaurants
- Local salon offers free haircuts to support kids in need
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found