MEDFORD, Ore. -- A leading vegetable supplier in California is voluntarily recalling products that may be contaminated with listeria.
The Mann Packing recall involves bags of mixed produce sold at several supermarkets across the U.S. and Canada, incluing Walmart, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Meijer.
The company said the recall is being done out of an abundance of caution -- and it's cooperating with U.S. and Canadian Health Officials.
Mann Packing said no illnesses have been linked to the products. The contamination risk was picked up by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency through random sampling.
- Vegetables Recalled Over Listeria Contamination
- Frozen spinach recalled for possible listeria contamination
- More than 100 vegetable products recalled for listeria concerns
- Avocados recalled in 6 states over listeria concerns
- Pita Pal recalls nearly 90 hummus products over listeria concerns
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- Chicken Bento with Vegetables
- Harvesting Garden Vegetables
- Cool Season Vegetables
- Winter Vegetable Rigatoni