EAGLE POINT, Ore. -- James Curtis Kitchens’ last known address was in Eagle Point, but had not been heard from by his sister in four years, according to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.
In those notes from the sheriff’s office, they point out that the 52-year-old male was reported missing from his sister in Texas in 2002. Additionally, his sister says she could not find any record of him since 1998.
Through the investigation, a detective got in touch with Kitchens’ ex-wife, who said Kitchens’ left the house for cigarettes but never came back. Furthermore, Kitchens’ wife had told his sister they were divorced, though, Kitchens’ sister said she couldn’t find evidence of this.
Detectives say their original investigation did not find anything suggesting foul play.
No DNA has been obtained in this case to this day. The case remains open.
- Unsolved: James Curtis Kitchens (2002)
- Unsolved: Jerry McKoen (2002)
- Unsolved: Angie Fullmer (2002)
- Unsolved: Celia Darlene Barnes (2002)
- Unsolved: Jeremy Bright (1986)
- Unsolved: Gregory Bowles (2015)
- Unsolved: Kimberly Mericle (2017)
- Unsolved: Christopher Evans (2013)
- Unsolved: Cindy King (1977)
- Unsolved: Kattie Talbert (1998)