KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore. -- Police are trying to identify the skeletal remains of a young woman found near Collier State Park in Klamath County.
Oregon State Police say the woman is between 18 and 30 years old and could possibly be Native American or African American.
The remains were found in April of 2004. It is estimated that she had been deceased for around a year before she was found.
Police say full nuclear and mitochondrial DNA profiles, along with dental characteristics and x-rays, have been uploaded into the National Missing and Unidentified Persons system. The results are being compared to missing persons throughout the country.
If you have information on the case, you're asked to contact Dr. Nici Vance at email@example.com. Reference case 04-122415.
- Unsolved: Unidentified Skeletal Remains Found in Klamath County (2004)
- Unsolved: Domingo Raul Ramirez (2004)
- Remains of Unidentified Boy Found at New Mexico Compound
- Skeletal Remains Found Near Hart Family Crash Site Identified
- Pickup truck pulled from river linked to man reported missing in 1993, skeletal remains found inside
- Unsolved: Jeremy Bright (1986)
- Unsolved: Gregory Bowles (2015)
- Unsolved: Kimberly Mericle (2017)
- Unsolved: Christopher Evans (2013)
- Unsolved: Cindy King (1977)