EUGENE, Ore.--The Crater Comets are playoff bound for the third straight year after a 55-19 demolition of North Eugene.
Led by another electric performance from running back Cade Weaver, the Comets (4-3, 3-2) will be the lone southern Oregon 5A representative from the Midwestern League--a stark contrast to a year ago when three of the top four teams were based in the Rogue Valley.
Crater finishes its season on the road against Churchill (8-0, 6-0), which is one of three remaining unbeaten teams in 5A.
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater Clinches Playoff Spot With Win Over North Eugene
- Friday Night Blitz: North Medford Clinches Playoff Berth With Decisive Win Over Willamette
- Friday Night Blitz: Playoffs Round Two
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater's Cade Weaver Wins Play of the Week
- Friday Night Blitz: North Medford Falls to McNary, Regular Season Finale to Decide Playoff Fate
- Friday Night Blitz: South Medford Handles Sheldon With Ease, Clinches SWC
- Friday Night Blitz: Churchill Wraps Up Perfect Season with Rout of Crater
- Friday Night Blitz: St. Mary's Shocked at Lakeview, Likely Eliminated from Playoff Contention
- Friday Night Blitz: Huge Night from Tayler Phillips Nets Grants Pass Win
- Friday Night Blitz Games Change Due to Smoke