MEDFORD, ORE.-- As of 9AM Friday, the public can buy tickets to their favorite concerts for the Britt Festival's Music and Arts Festival season.
Before May 12th, tickets were only available to Britt members.
The ticket office is located on 216 W. Main Street in Medford.
The Britt Festival kicks off June 17th and runs until September 20th.
There will be almost 40 nights of music-- some of the big names coming-- The Temptations, The Goo Goo Dolls, Rick Springfield, Huey Lewis And The News—to name a few.
Don Hurley says, "The lineup this year is incredible and the first shows they started to announce a couple months ago all the way up until tonight, it's just incredible."
- Britt Festival Opens Tickets to Public
- Britt Fest Opens Ticket Sales to Public on May 11
- First Chance to Get 2018 Britt Tickets
- Britt Festival Announces Lineup, Gourmet Food Options
- Jacksonville Businesses Prepare for Britt Festival Goers
- FULL LINEUP for 2018 Britt Festival
- Britt Festival Announces New Name & Logo
- Britt Festival Announces their Orchestra Lineup
- Britt Festival announces first batch of concerts for 2020 'Britt Presents' season
- Britt Announces More Shows In 2018 Festival Lineup