(CNN)-- A Pennsylvania mom is reminding others about the importance of car seat safety.
Jenna Rabberman shared a photo of a car accident she had in 2015, which quickly went viral.
She says her baby and toddler were inside the car when another car hit them.
The car was a mangled mess, but Rabberman said her children escaped without a scratch.
Along with the picture, Rabberman wrote "this is why you buckle your kids into their car seats correctly every single time".
Rabberman said paramedics credited her children's safety to the car seats that were both rear-facing.
So far, her post has been shared more than 250,00 times.
- Mom Warns Parents About Importance of Car Seats
- The Importance of Hydration
- Oregon Cattlemen Court Chinese Importers
- Police Warn Parents to Monitor Their Child's Social Media
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Important Holiday Shipping Deadlines Quickly Approach
- Happy National Dog Mom's Day!
- Heath alert for new moms
- Can airplane seat cameras spy on passengers?