Medford, Ore.-- October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month.
Nicole McPheeters and Susan Aupperle with the Providence Medford Medical Center explain the importance of routine screening, and how treatment technology has changed in recent years.
- Mammogram Myths and Facts
- 3D Mammograms Saving Lives
- Dispelling Myths about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Local Bike Shop Raises Money For Mammogram Fund
- Human Bean Pours 'Coffee for a Cure,' Raising Money for Mammograms
- Cold Remedy Fact and Fiction
- AP FACT CHECK: Snapshots From Trump's Speech
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Facts and Fiction of Flu Shots