Medford, Ore.-- October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month.
Nicole McPheeters and Susan Aupperle with the Providence Medford Medical Center explain the importance of routine screening, and how treatment technology has changed in recent years.
- Mammogram Myths and Facts
- 3D Mammograms Saving Lives
- Dispelling Myths about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Local Bike Shop Raises Money For Mammogram Fund
- Human Bean Pours 'Coffee for a Cure,' Raising Money for Mammograms
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Cold Remedy Fact and Fiction
- First Moon Landing Fast Facts
- AP FACT CHECK: Snapshots From Trump's Speech
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts