Medford, Ore.-- October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month.
Nicole McPheeters and Susan Aupperle with the Providence Medford Medical Center explain the importance of routine screening, and how treatment technology has changed in recent years.
- Mammogram Myths and Facts
- 3D Mammograms Saving Lives
- Dispelling Myths about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Health Alert: When to get a Mammogram
- Local Bike Shop Raises Money For Mammogram Fund
- Survivor says yearly mammogram helped save her life
- Human Bean Pours 'Coffee for a Cure,' Raising Money for Mammograms
- The Human Bean has helped fund 1600+ mammograms in Southern Oregon
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts