WHITE CITY, Ore.-- Health and convenience meet at the Southern Oregon VA Rehabilitation Center & Clinics.
The VA is holding its annual drive-thru clinic Thursday.
The clinic is for enrolled veterans, VA employees, and VA volunteers.
People can get their flu shots without even leaving their car.
All they have to do is drive up to the VA center through Andries Way, near the ball field.
The flu shot clinic starts at 9:00 a.m. and runs until 3:00 p.m.
The VA asks that people don't brings dogs in their car, but if they have to they ask that they are safely secured.
- VA Holds Annual Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic
- Veterans Flu Shot Drive-Thru
- Father of Army Vet Shot at White City VA Clinic Feels Betrayed
- Positive Mood May Impact Flu Shot Effectiveness
- The Facts and Fiction of Flu Shots
- VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics hosting town hall meeting
- Trump signs VA Mission Act
- What’s best for Kids – Flu Shot or Spray?
- The Flu Shot is Less Than 50% Effective
- 10 hospitalized after insulin administered instead of flu shots