MEDFORD, Ore.-- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
NewsWatch 12 is joining the effort by going pink all month long, but we're not the only ones.
Several local businesses will be donating a portion of their sales to breast cancer research and awareness.
The Paddington Jewel Box (Ashland)
The Paddington Jewel Box is holding its first ever "Think Pink" event.
From October 6th-20th, $5 of every full price dress and/or handbag sold will be donated to the Ashland Community Hospital Foundation.
The money will support breast cancer and mammogram awareness in the community.
The RAM Restaurant and Brewery (Medford)
The RAM Restaurant and Brewery will be offering Pink Drinks and Pink Chips all month long.
One dollar from each Pink Drink and Pink Chips and salsa purchase will be donated to American Cancer Society local programs.
Over the last two years, the RAM Restaurant Group has donated nearly $16,000 to the American Cancer Society.
Del Rio Vineyards (Gold Hill)
The whole month of October, Del Rio Vineyards will be selling six bottles of its popular Rose Jolee for $60.
In honor of breast cancer awareness, $5.00 of each bundle sold will be donated to Asante for Mammography Screening and Education in the Rogue Valley.
The Rose Jolee six bottle bundle is available for $60.00 only through the month of October.
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- Phagans' Beauty School Raises Money For Breast Cancer Research
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Real Men Wear Pink: Men Help Raise and Money for Breast Cancer Research
- Free Support Group for Breast Feeding Moms
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening