MEDFORD, Ore.-- Not only can a breast cancer diagnosis be scary and overwhelming, it can also raise a lot of questions.
Many of those questions may relate your diet and what changes you can make to beat the disease.
Providence Clinical Dietitian Sneha Bandi answers some of those questions.
Click here for a list of local businesses supporting breast cancer awareness and research.
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Detecting the Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Health alert: Providence's breast cancer services