NEAR BUTTE FALLS, Ore. -- Going to the faucet and drawing a glass a water is good enough for most of us and we usually take it for granted.
For many people bottled water from snowfed springs is the ideal.
In tonight's Oregon Trails NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown takes a look at the operation and a few others that attempted to market one of Southern Oregon's landmark resources.
- Bottled Water
- Oregon Bottle Redemption Rate Reaches 90 Percent
- FDA proposes new fluoride standard for bottled water, but some say it's still too high
- A Song of Coffee and Water: 'Game of Thrones' leaves plastic bottle in shot during finale
- Ashland Water
- Large Increase in Returns to Oregon Bottle Drop Program
- Flying Water to Air
- California may ban hotels from giving guests tiny bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion
- Bud Light will sell beer in rainbow bottles for Pride Month