NEAR BUTTE FALLS, Ore. -- Going to the faucet and drawing a glass a water is good enough for most of us and we usually take it for granted.
For many people bottled water from snowfed springs is the ideal.
In tonight's Oregon Trails NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown takes a look at the operation and a few others that attempted to market one of Southern Oregon's landmark resources.
- Bottled Water
- Oregon Bottle Redemption Rate Reaches 90 Percent
- Ashland Water
- Large Increase in Returns to Oregon Bottle Drop Program
- Flying Water to Air
- Hornbrook Water Still Not Drinkable
- Resist the Boiling Water Challenge
- Possible Oil Leases For US Federal Waters
- School Reopens After Water Line Break