NEAR BUTTE FALLS, Ore. -- Going to the faucet and drawing a glass a water is good enough for most of us and we usually take it for granted.
For many people bottled water from snowfed springs is the ideal.
In tonight's Oregon Trails NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown takes a look at the operation and a few others that attempted to market one of Southern Oregon's landmark resources.
- Bottled Water
- Facebook bans plastic water bottles in new offices
- Millions of Contigo water bottles recalled because of the risk kids will choke on detachable spout
- Oregon Bottle Redemption Rate Reaches 90 Percent
- Ashland Water
- FDA proposes new fluoride standard for bottled water, but some say it's still too high
- A Song of Coffee and Water: 'Game of Thrones' leaves plastic bottle in shot during finale
- Large Increase in Returns to Oregon Bottle Drop Program
- Crews responding to smoke at Pepsi Cola Bottling Co.
- A major cruise line is ditching single-use plastic bottles