MEDFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Gio Insignares is 'In the Kitchen' with Denika Voget from Coquette Bakery with a look at a sweet tart.
Cream 200 grams of brown sugar and butter
Add two eggs and almond flour
Chop fruit of your choice and add to tart dough
Smear batter over fruit
Add fruit to the top
Bake at 350 degrees until baked and set
Top with powdered sugar
For more information, click here.
- Almond Brown Sugar and Fruit Tart
- Sweet Tart Dough
- Cutting Fruit & Saving Money
- Sprouted Almond Milk
- Oregon Century: Sugar Factory
- At the Market: Flowers, Fruits, and Veggies
- At The Market: Fruits, Pickles, and Plants
- In the Kitchen: Cherry Chocolate Almond Macaroonies
- In the Kitchen: French Almond Cake
- Governor Declares Sugar Pine Fire a 'Conflagration'