MEDFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Gio Insignares is 'In the Kitchen' with Denika Voget from Coquette Bakery with a look at a sweet tart.
Cream 200 grams of brown sugar and butter
Add two eggs and almond flour
Chop fruit of your choice and add to tart dough
Smear batter over fruit
Add fruit to the top
Bake at 350 degrees until baked and set
Top with powdered sugar
For more information, click here.
- Almond Brown Sugar and Fruit Tart
- Sweet Tart Dough
- Sprouted Almond Milk
- Cutting Fruit & Saving Money
- Oregon Century: Sugar Factory
- At the Market: Flowers, Fruits, and Veggies
- Governor Declares Sugar Pine Fire a 'Conflagration'
- How to Make Fruits and Veggies More Appealing
- Bringing fresh fruit and veggies to school lunches
- 3 Signs That You Have High Blood Sugar