MEDFORD, Ore.– Kennedy Elementary School is rallying around their new sparrow. The school adopted their sparrow this month, a girl who many of them already knew. Eight year old Jimena Moreno is new to Oregon and that means she’s the new girl at Kennedy Elementary. But still, her classmates are taking her in, and helping as she deals with cystic fibrosis.
- Language of Love
- Oregon Supreme Court OKs Language in Gun Control Proposal
- Koko, the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language, Dies at 46
- Couple Shuffle Relay and Love Stinks 5K
- YOUR PHOTOS: National Love Your Pet Day!
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- Love Overwhelmed By Reaction Since Revealing Panic Attack
- Subaru Dealership Shares $37,500 Worth of Love With SoHumane
- Loved Ones Remember Man Killed Crossing I-5 in Central Point
- Local Grandmas Provide Comfort, Love and Wisdom for New Families