MEDFORD, Ore.– Kennedy Elementary School is rallying around their new sparrow. The school adopted their sparrow this month, a girl who many of them already knew. Eight year old Jimena Moreno is new to Oregon and that means she’s the new girl at Kennedy Elementary. But still, her classmates are taking her in, and helping as she deals with cystic fibrosis.
- Language of Love
- Oregon Supreme Court OKs Language in Gun Control Proposal
- Koko, the Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language, Dies at 46
- These are the hardest-to-spell words in the English language
- Gendered language like 'manhole' will soon be banned from Berkeley's city codes
- Couple Shuffle Relay and Love Stinks 5K
- YOUR PHOTOS: National Love Your Pet Day!
- SOREDI Launch Talk: Building Brands Customers Love
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- Love Overwhelmed By Reaction Since Revealing Panic Attack