GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- A Grants Pass 8-year-old is leaving the Rogue Valley for her ambassador tour as Children's Miracle Network's Champion Child for Oregon.
After completing two years of leukemia treatment, Chloe Davison is celebrating with an end of treatment party!
The 8-year-old choreographed several dances to very specific songs for her celebration.
She said, "You make yourself comfortable, you don't have to make yourself uncomfortable 'cause of other people. Dress yourself how you want to dress. Don't get all girly, girly cause people will make fun of you. If you're a tom boy, you're a tom boy."
When Chloe was only five years old she was diagnosed with leukemia. At that time, South Middle School adopted her as their sparrow.
She said even at just five years old, that played a role in her fight against cancer.
"It just made me feel good inside that other people care and know."
From Sparrow to Ambassador, now Chloe is headed to Washington D.C. and Atlanta.
- Dancing with a Message
- Dancing With The Stars - Anne Campolongo
- DWTRVS: Mike & Sydney dance the Salsa
- DWTRVS: Mirela & John dance the Foxtrot
- Pope Francis Delivers Christmas Day Message
- California abandons plan to tax text messages
- Jeopardy! host's new message for fans
- Saving Sparrows One Dance Move at a Time
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars: Dr. Mary Murdoch
- Dancing With The Rogue Valley Stars - Mike Duffy