Sparrow Clubs is celebrating 20 years of helping children dealing with life-threatening and life-impacting medical issues.
To celebrate its success, this summer, the organization met up where the organization was first formed.
Newswatch 12's Danielle Craig takes us back to the day of 1992 that the original ‘Sparrow’ took flight.
As part of its 20 year celebration, Sparrow Clubs is offering pins for every donation of $20 or more.
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years of Helping Children
- Celebrating Service for a Sparrow
- Senior Supports Sparrow Clubs with Photography
- Buffalo Wild Wings Hosts Sparrow Clubs Fundraiser
- DWTRVS Raises Record Amount For Sparrow Clubs
- Former Sparrow Hospitalized
- Students Welcome Sparrow
- Local High School Adopts New Sparrow Club Member
- Sparrow Clubs spreads wings above and beyond successful Oregon programs