Eagle Point, ORE. -- Eagle Point High School is celebrating a successful year of service and fundraising for their Sparrow.
Sarah Wood has a brain tumor on her brain stem. It was found during her junior year of high school, in February of 2015.
She's had 36 radiation treatments, one brain surgery and countless rounds of chemo. The treatment has been successful, resulting in a shrinking tumor.
Eagle Point High School students decided to adopt her as a Sparrow. For the last year they did community service hours and held fundraisers to raise more than $4,000 for Wood and her family.
- Celebrating Service for a Sparrow
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years
- Former Sparrow Hospitalized
- Students Welcome Sparrow
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years of Helping Children
- Students at Brixner Junior High celebrate their first-ever Sparrow
- Sparrows Take Flight with Santa
- LOGOS Charter School Welcomes Sparrow
- Sparrows Prepare to Take Flight
- Pet of the Week: Sparrow