MEDFORD, Ore., -- Matt Sampson, Oregon's Sparrow Club Director, says the organization is looking for more Sparrows. Generous donations have allowed the local chapter to set a goal of helping 25 kids in southern Oregon who need life saving or extensive medical treatment. One of the largest fundraisers for Sparrow Clubs is this year's 8th Annual Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars.
Learn more about Sparrow Clubs here.
Hear the stories of previous Sparrows here.
Learn more about getting tickets to this year's Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars here.
- Saving Sparrows One Dance Move at a Time
- Former Sparrow Hospitalized
- Students Welcome Sparrow
- Sparrows Take Flight with Santa
- Celebrating Service for a Sparrow
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years
- LOGOS Charter School Welcomes Sparrow
- Sparrows Prepare to Take Flight
- Pet of the Week: Sparrow
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars Returns to Benefit Sparrow Clubs