MEDFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown is retiring after nearly 30 years in television, telling the stories of Southern Oregon.
In tonights feature, Ron takes a ride in a World War II bomber from Eureka to Medford.
- A Ride Inside a WWII Bomber
- Officials report fatalities after a WWII-era B-17 bomber crashed at a Connecticut airport
- A Ride Inside a Hot Air Balloon
- Boston Marathon bomber appeals his death sentence, alleging juror bias
- Call-A-Ride gives seniors free rides to the hospital
- Servicemen Killed In WWII To Finally Be Buried In California
- Live WWII Mortar Shell Found In Gold Hill Home
- Holocaust Survivor and WWII Spy Speaks out in Ashland
- Remains of WWII soldier identified 76 years after going MIA
- New details emerge about a Boston Marathon bomber's alleged participation in a 2011 triple homicide