Ron Brown is getting ready to retire but you don't see a man is this kind of shape, the peak of physical conditioning, without doing some very hard work, and over the last 30 years he's given us a look into some of his fitness techniques.
One of the first stories that he did was in the summer up at Ashland. The synchronized swimming team was working out and practicing and he got a chance to actually get in the pool and see what it's really like.
- Synchronized Swimming Team
- Daniel Meyer Pool Opening Early for Pre-Season Lap Swimming
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Comes Home
- RADE Team Investigation Leads To 4 Arrests
- Teams Rescue Injured Hiker East of Salem
- Horse Rescued by Jackson County SAR Team
- U.S. Forest Service And ODF Team Up
- Oregon strike teams begin demobilizing from California wildfires
- Klamath Co. Major Crime Team Investigating Suspicious Death
- UN Team Fired Upon at Suspected Syria Chemical Attack Site