GLENDALE, Ore. -- In this segment of NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown's Best, we are taking a look back at a family that experienced a great loss.
Watch to learn more about the family that lost their son, who was in the Marines, in of Okinawa.
- Family of Killed Marine Speaks Out
- Marine Law Enforcement Practice Water Rescues in Rogue River
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks With FBI
- San Jose Apartment Fire Kills 3 Family Members, 1 Critical
- Arrests made in 2016 killings of 8 Ohio family members
- Grants Pass Young Marine Escorts WWII Vets Back to Iwo Jima
- Eagle Point Shooting Victim's Mother Speaks Out
- Families Fighting Fires Together
- Family Grieves the Loss of Man Killed During Hit and Run
- The Protectors Speak to South Medford High Students