MEDFORD, Ore. -- Marketing Director Tamara Osborne talks with NewsWatch 12 about Umpqua Dairy's October is Turning Pink Campaign.
- Umpqua Diary
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards ACCESS $15,000 Grant
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Hendrix, Natchez, Sugar Pine & Umpqua Complex Fires: Hendrix Halfway Contained
- Umpqua Community College Remembers Victims of 2015 Shooting
- Judge OKs Logging Project in Umpqua National Forest
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards Community Works $7,500 Grant
- Cow Creek Umpqua Foundation Gives Nearly $500K to Local Non-Profits
- Grants Pass man killed, woman injured in fall near Umpqua Hot Springs
- Umpqua Dairy Products awarded first place as the 'Best of the Best' in North America
Scroll for more content...