MEDFORD, Ore. -- Marketing Director Tamara Osborne talks with NewsWatch 12 about Umpqua Dairy's October is Turning Pink Campaign.
Marketing Director Tamara Osborne talks with NewsWatch 12 about Umpqua Dairy's October is Turning Pink Campaign.
Posted: Jan 16, 2017 3:01 PM
Updated: Oct 19, 2017 1:24 PM
- Umpqua Diary
- Umpqua National Forest increases Industrial Fire Precaution
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards ACCESS $15,000 Grant
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Hendrix, Natchez, Sugar Pine & Umpqua Complex Fires: Hendrix Halfway Contained
- Umpqua Community College Remembers Victims of 2015 Shooting
- Judge OKs Logging Project in Umpqua National Forest
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards Community Works $7,500 Grant
- Sheriff: Missing father and daughter found submerged in Umpqua River
- Cow Creek Umpqua Foundation Gives Nearly $500K to Local Non-Profits
Scroll for more content...