ROGUE RIVER, Ore. – Bullies are speaking up and apologizing to those they’ve hurt.
The Protectors is a southern Oregon organization that aims to help students understand and prevent bullying.
The students at Rogue River Elementary worked with the founder, Paul Coughlin, Thursday morning. On Thursday night, Coughlin spoke with parents about the same issue.
Many students stood up to ask for forgiveness right then, in front of their classmates, others said they would find those they’ve hurt and ask for forgiveness later in the day.
- Local Organization Teaches Anti-Bullying Program
- Anti-Bullying Speaker Presents Strategies to Students, Staff
- High School Students Reflect on Anti-Bullying Presentation
- Smokey Bear Teaches Local Kids Fire Prevention
- Protectors University: Bullying Defined
- Combating Food Allergy Bullying
- Free classes teach local women how to build
- Local School Uses New Curriculum to Help Prevent Bullying
- Blue Shirt Day Promotes Bullying Prevention to Stomp Out Bullying
- Three Words to Stop Bullying