ASHLAND, Ore.-- A local business is hosting a "Bra to Spa" day for breast cancer survivors.
The event includes a free spa treatment, drinks and hors d'oeuvres, gift bags and more.
"Bra to Spa" day will be Wednesday at the Elizabeth Institute plastic surgery clinic in Ashland.
Space is limited, so you must RSVP your spot ahead of time.
To RSVP, call Elizabeth Institute at (541) 708-5433.
Wednesday's event is part of "Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day", which aims to show women that life after breast cancer can be fulfilling and that they are not alone.
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Study Looks at Pregnancy among Breast Cancer Survivors
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Detecting the Symptoms of Breast Cancer