CENTRAL POINT, Ore.--Thanks to a jaw dropping 201-yard, four-touchdown performance on Friday night, Crater senior running back Cade Weaver is NewsWatch 12's Play of the Week winner.
On senior night, and a game that was NewsWatch 12's Game of the Week, Weaver wreaked havoc on the Ashland defense--three of his touchdowns came on the ground, while one was receiving. He also added two interceptions.
His 52-yard touchdown run was the exclamation point on an already dominant night.
Weaver's performance led Crater to a 45-14 blowout win over the Grizzlies, which keeps the Comets in the thick of the Midwestern League playoff picture.
They finish up the regular season with road games against North Eugene (2-3) and Churchill (5-0).
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater's Cade Weaver Wins Play of the Week
- Friday Night Blitz: Crater Clinches Playoff Spot With Win Over North Eugene
- Friday Night Blitz: Cascade Christian's Schaan Wins Play of the Week
- Friday Night Blitz: Churchill Wraps Up Perfect Season with Rout of Crater
- Friday Night Blitz Week 3: Scores and Highlights
- Friday Night Blitz: Playoffs Round Two
- Friday Night Blitz: Cascade Christian Blasts Lakeview to Open League Play
- Friday Night Blitz: St. Mary's Overpowers Illinois Valley to Open League Play
- Friday Night Blitz: Huge Night from Tayler Phillips Nets Grants Pass Win
- Friday Night Blitz Games Change Due to Smoke