MEDFORD, Ore.-- With the weather getting colder, many are getting ready to start up their fireplaces and stoves.
However, if you're not careful, you could end up releasing Carbon Monoxide into your home without even realizing it.
Providence Trauma Coordinator Heather Timmons explains what you should keep in mind to keep your home and family safe this winter.
- Avoiding Accidental Carbon Monoxide Exposure
- Medford Woman Saved from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- More Washington State Patrol Troopers File Carbon Monoxide Claims
- UPDATE: Two People Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Siskiyou County Trailer
- Sheriff: Two Deaths in Siskiyou County Caused by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- What is carbon monoxide, and why is it called the 'silent killer'?
- Sheriff: Autopsy confirms carbon monoxide poisoning caused two Siskiyou County deaths
- Man Facing Three Counts of Indecent Exposure
- Washington State Voters Reject Carbon Tax
- Avoid Getting Sick While Traveling