MEDFORD, Ore. -- Your next tattoo might be able to help track your health.
Researchers at Harvard Medical School and MIT designed new tattoo ink. It changes color according to your biochemistry.
If your glucose levels increase, the green in your tattoo will darken to brown.
The team used pig skin samples to test the ink. They are hoping the innovation will help people better monitor their health.
- New Tattoo Ink Changes Color According to Health
- Color in the Shade
- FBI: Man With 'Dork' Tattoo on His Neck Apprehended in California
- Rosa Transformational Health
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Health Benefits of Gratitude
- Health Alert: Detecting Melanoma
- Health Alert: Tai Chi
- Health Alert: Frozen Embryos