UPDATE: Pacific Power estimates power will be restored by 10:30 A.M.
Outages are being reported in Eagle Point, trail and Shady Cove.
(Updated 2/15/19 at 7:38 A.M.)
Pacific Power says 2,687 customers in Shady Cove and Trail are without power.
The company says first report of an outage came in at around 6:15 A.M.
The cause of the outage is under investigation.
- 2,687 Customers Without Power in Shady Cove and Trail
- Shady Cove Re-Evaluating Recreational Marijuana Ban
- Shady Cove School Closed today (2/15/19)
- UPDATE: Deputies Find Lost Woman in Shady Cove
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash
- UPDATE: Suspect in Shady Cove Shooting Turns Himself In
- Police: Accused Shady Cove Shooter Acted in Self-Defense
- Highway 62 Paving Monday evening for Shady Cove residents
- Shady Cove Library to Host Mental Health Awareness Class
- UPDATE: Deputies Investigate Fatal Car Crash in Shady Cove