OAKRIDGE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help finding a 14-year-old who went missing while her family was camping near Oakridge.
Deputies said Ella Leschorn was last seen at 7 p.m. on Thursday in a remote area northeast of Oakridge. They said her family went to check on her at about 8 p.m. and found her missing from the tent.
Search and Rescue teams searched the area through the night and the search is continuing Friday morning.
Authorities said Leschorn is 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 110 pounds and has medium-length black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue sweatshirt, black sweatpants and blue socks.
If you have information, contact deputies at 541-682-4141. They ask people in the Oakridge, McKenzie Bridge and the Upper McKenzie River areas to keep an eye out for Leschorn.
- 14-year-old missing from campsite near Oakridge in rural Lane County
- Piles of Garbage Causing Problems For Campsites
- Sheriff: Missing Happy Camp man found 'alive and well' at campsite
- Campsite Burning Under Bridge Puts Off Noxious Smoke
- Central Point 14-year-old creates thriving business
- Sheriff, Deputies of Rural Oregon County to Leave Office
- Video shows Florida officer hitting 14-year-old twice during arrest
- Rural Metro Investigates Suspicious Overnight Fire
- Brown's Budget Outlines Her Rural Agenda
- Lane County Authorities Investigating Inmate's Death