PORTLAND, Ore. -- Today the Oregon Health Authority is reporting 101 new cases of Coronavirus in Oregon. That brings the total number of cases to 5,636. They are also reporting two new deaths.
These new cases continue the trend of a rise in the number of cases. In the last 8 days there have been 981 new cases in the state of Oregon.
Here is a breakdown of the number of new cases over the last 8 days:
- Sunday 6/7/2020: 146 cases
- Monday 6/8/2020: 114 cases
- Tuesday 6/9/2020: 72 cases
- Wednesday 6/10/2020: 70 cases
- Thursday 6/11/2020: 178 cases
- Friday 6/12/2020: 142 cases
- Saturday 6/13/2020: 158 cases
- Sunday 6/14/2020: 101 cases
Today's new cases were spread throughout 13 counties. Here is the breakdown by county:
- Clackamas: 10 cases
- Columbia: 1 case
- Klamath: 3 cases (Klamath County Public Health only reporting 2 for today)
- Lane: 1case
- Lincoln: 8 cases
- Linn: 1 case
- Malheur: 2 cases
- Marion: 20 cases
- Multnomah: 32 cases
- Umatilla: 1 case
- Union: 8 cases
- Washington: 13 cases
Oregon’s 175th COVID-19 death is a 95-year-old woman in Multnomah County, who tested positive on May 13 and died on June 8, at her residence. She had underlying medical conditions.
Oregon’s 176th COVID-19 death is a 70-year-old woman in Washington County, who tested positive on May 4 and died on June 8, at Portland Providence Medical Center. She did not have underlying medical conditions.