SPRINGFIELD, Ore. (AP) - Springfield Police are investigating after an 18-month old boy died while in foster care.
Police Lt. Scott McKee told KVAL-TV that the boy died Thursday and officers are investigating. An autopsy is planned.
The boy was living with a foster family in Springfield at the time of his death.
The Oregon Department of Human Services declined to comment on the case, citing privacy laws.
- 1-Year-Old Dies In Foster Care, Police Launch Investigation
- Audit: Oregon Foster Care Needs More Money, Culture Fix
- Longtime State Foster Care Manager to be Replaced
- Housing Crisis Places More Kids In Foster Care
- Same-sex penguin couple cares for foster egg
- Spinal Care
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Ugly Sweater 5k To Benefit Foster Families
- Uber Launches In Medford
- Premier Care Dental