MEDFORD, Ore.-- When it comes to breast cancer, early detection is key.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center sat down with NewsWatch 12 This Morning.
She explains the symptoms you should be watching out for to help you detect the disease.
- Detecting the Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Google's AI system can beat doctors at detecting breast cancer
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 3 ways to prevent and detect the deadly disease
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening