(CNN) -- House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte issued subpoenas on Thanksgiving morning for former FBI Director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican who is retiring, is requesting private depositions from Comey on December 3 and Lynch on December 4. House Republicans have been investigating FBI actions in the 2016 campaign, but that probe will end when Democrats take over the committee in January. Comey has previously rejected the committee's request for him to appear privately before the GOP-led inquiry, saying he would rather testify publicly instead.
(CNN) -- House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte issued subpoenas on Thanksgiving morning for former FBI D...
Posted: Nov 22, 2018 9:16 PM
Updated: Nov 22, 2018 9:16 PM
- URGENT - House Republicans subpoena Comey, Lynch for private depositions
- Comey to fight subpoena from House Republicans for private deposition
- House Republicans to subpoena Comey, Lynch
- House Republicans subpoena Comey and Lynch
- House Republicans ready subpoenas for James Comey, Loretta Lynch
- Republicans question Lynch on Comey, tarmac meeting
- Comey asks court to quash House subpoena
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- House Judiciary chair plans to subpoena to get Comey memos
Scroll for more content...