Manitowoc Police have released new information about a suspicious death.
Police say this happened on Friday in the early afternoon, in the 900 block of South 11th Street.
During a news conference Monday, police say a 24-year-old stepdaughter allegedly shot and killed her 49-year-old stepfather.
Police say on Friday, the suspect led them on a four-minute high speed chase and was then taken into custody.
At this point, police say there is not a motive.
There are no other suspects and charges are pending.
- Police: Stepdaughter allegedly shoots, kills stepfather in Manitowoc
- Laurene Powell Jobs pushes back on her stepdaughter's memoir
- Carl Icahn denies he knew about tariffs before selling Manitowoc stock
- Chrissy Metz says her stepfather beat her, subjected her to weigh-ins as a teen
- Ellen DeGeneres recounts assault by her stepfather in David Letterman interview
- 2 police officers killed in shooting
- Police ID man wanted for allegedly killing woman outside of Bronx bodega
- Man arrested after allegedly 'violently harming', killing cat for meowing
- U.S. Army Veteran, Sam Rhodes, was ready to take his own life until he began spending time with his stepdaughter's horse
- Police: Uber driver allegedly rapes 16-year-old girl