A man allegedly drove around the area of Garces Memorial High School on Tuesday and vandalized at least 29 cars.
Joey Head, 37, is in custody and faces 29 counts of felony vandalism charges, two counts of making criminal threats, two counts of brandishing a weapon and one count of driving on a suspended license.
Witnesses included deputies who say this started around 4:30 p.m. and there is nearly $15,000 worth of damage on these cars
- Man allegedly vandalized 29 cars on Tuesday
- 'Shoot a school kid only $29,' says vandalized Vegas firing range billboard
- Man apologizes for vandalizing iconic natural arch
- Rude slurs carved into vandalized Ocean Beach car
- Man allegedly assaulted girlfriend over video games
- Man allegedly chased woman into karate studio
- Confederate monument vandalized in cemetery
- Promposal vandalizes a national monument
- Late Holocaust survivor's home vandalized
- Jewish cemetery outside Strasbourg vandalized