Holiday Gift & Chocolate Festival
The 2nd Annual Holiday Gift & Chocolate Festival takes place Nov. 17-18, this Friday 12:00-7 PM and Saturday 10:00-5 PM at the Josephine County Fairgrounds in the Pavilion Building.
Here's the Who's-Who, that are bringing chocolate to the show:
1. Big Foot Fudge Factory with a huge selection of fudge flavors from the tame to the unusual.
2. Chocolate Bliss will have tantalizing truffles in various exotic varieties. (Try the Mango-Chile-Lime's intoxicating progression of flavors!)
3. Chocolates of Oregon will have over 20 kinds of chocolate confections from Turtles to salted caramels and Sea Foam!
4. After Dark Chocolates is a Grants Pass favorite who makes exquisite chocolate ganache truffles with high-class flavors.
5. The Makery is known for their chocolate dipped bacon, homemade caramel, and various chocolate confections. They may even have their chocolate dipped cinnamon gummi bears!
6. Uncle Willie-Booger's Chocolate Fountain & Cotton Candy will be slinging the spun-sugar and melted chocolate that so many kids, both big and little will enjoy!
Other vendors with chocolate items include:
7. Things We Made with a variety of muffins, cookies, and pies.
8. The Cookie Ladies from Western Star will be there again with cookies, fruitcake squares, and baked goods.
9. Made in Bandon will have healthy takes on classic treats including vegan, gluten-free and honey sweetened items.
Cheri's Mobile Market will be there with everything from sandwiches and hot dogs to hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate and over 30 other types of beverages. Rogue Kombucha will also be there with their delicious health-boosting beverages. Don't miss out on a new local catering business called "Butcher and Baker", they'll be selling lunch items, homemade desserts, pastries, pies, and you can order custom-made cheesecakes in time for the upcoming holidays. And of course, the Cookie Ladies will be there selling their homemade baked goods!
For more information, contact David Willhite at 541-660-4772
The Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink will be officially open with their First Frost celebration on Saturday, November 18, 2 to 10 p.m. through February 19, 2018.
FIRST FROST Highlights Include…
SOAHA Hockey Exhibition; 2 to 3 p.m.
Early-bird, family-friendly, discount skate; 4 to 6 p.m.
Figure Skating Performance; 6:30 to 7 p.m.
Live DJ during Rec Skate; 7 to 10 p.m.
Our friendly mascot, Chilly the Snowman
Ice Sculpting by Roger Butterfield
The outdoor rink, a division of Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC), is located at 95 Winburn Way, across from the Lithia Park playground, around the corner from the Plaza, and at the corner of Nutley Street and Winburn Way. Our skate rentals accommodate toddler size 9-up to men’s size 15.
Please come prepared to skate, as changing rooms are not available. Hot chocolate, coffee and a variety of snacks will be available for purchase. The rink offers skate trainers for select sessions… available at no charge.
November 18 – November 19
203 N Platt Ave, Eagle Point, OR
Come shop and support local crafters and direct sales companies that are helping Patriotic Livestock 4-H Club raise money for their club. From the proceeds Patriotic Livestock 4-H Club will be choosing a family to provide Christmas to. Nominations for families will be from the community. There will be raffles, silent auction, and you can get your pictures taken with Santa 10 am - 1pm.
There will be free pictures with Santa, Holiday cookie decorating, entertainment, crafts, gift wrap station, and don't forget SHOPPING!!! Your admission is free with a donation of an unwrapped new toy.
Saturday at 9 AM - 10:30 AM. Hosted by Central Point Stake Athletics. Come join them for Central Point Stake's 3rd Annual Turkey Trot! All ages are welcome to come participate in a 5K or 1 mile fun run. Hot chocolate and snacks will be served after.