MEDFORD, Ore. — Being a varsity athlete is a lot of work. So is running marketing for a business. Doing that at the same time: piece of cake.
Mason DeVries is working towards his required senior project at South Medford High School by running the social media and marketing for his family's company, The Game Bag.
His father, Alan, bought the company from a local teacher and has helped it gain momentum. He and his wife are in charge of the day-to-day operations of the company, while Mason handles the social media aspects.
Having to balance life and everything else that comes with being a high school senior on top of his responsibilities for the company takes a lot of time. But Mason says it's worth losing just a little bit of sleep.
To find out more about The Game Bag, check out their website.
- Balancing life, sports and business
- 'Real-life cheerleading'
- Rogue Tech Tour connects tech-savvy students, local businesses
- Local plumbing businesses search for apprentices amid industry growth
- Local business owner helping next generation of female manufacturers
- Camp fire victim rebuilds his business in Grants Pass