Sparrow Clubs is celebrating 20 years of helping children dealing with life-threatening and life-impacting medical issues.
To celebrate its success, this summer, the organization met up where the organization was first formed.
Newswatch 12's Danielle Craig takes us back to the day of 1992 that the original ‘Sparrow’ took flight.
As part of its 20 year celebration, Sparrow Clubs is offering pins for every donation of $20 or more.
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years of Helping Children
- Buffalo Wild Wings Hosts Sparrow Clubs Fundraiser
- DWTRVS Raises Record Amount For Sparrow Clubs
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars Returns to Benefit Sparrow Clubs
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars returns to benefit Sparrow Clubs
- Finland 100-Year Celebration: Oat Bread Appetizer
- Finland 100-Year Celebration (Part Two): Dressings & Toppings
- Finland 100-Year Celebration (Part Three): Alaskan Salmon
- Health Alert: Importance of Sleep for Children and Teens