Death Linked to Strep Throat

[UPDATE: 3:21PM] Health Officials said complications from the bacteria virus known as strep throat is the cause of death of a teacher aid at Sams Valley Elementary. SAMS VALLEY, Ore.– School officials said they are mourning the loss of a fellow staff member who died from an unexplained illness. They said the illness came on suddenly … Continue reading »

Structure Fire In Sams Valley

SAMS VALLEY, Ore. —  Just after midnight  fire crews responded to a fully involved house fire on Michael Road in Sams Valley. One person was home at the time of the fire and was able to escape unharmed. The home, however, has been determined to be a total loss, leaving the homeowner homeless. Units from … Continue reading »