Man Saved from House Fire

GRANT PASS, Ore. — A Grants Pass home is damaged, but the man living in it is safe after residents say they helped him get out. Emergency crews responded to the call on the 1600 block of Hamilton Lane just before 3 p.m. on Wednesday. Rural Metro Fire crews contained it to one bedroom of … Continue reading »

Pet Rabbit Perishes In House Fire

GRANTS PASS, Ore. — A house fire in Grants Pass on Monday afternoon causes tens of thousands of dollars in damage. The only person inside was in the back bedroom when he smelled smoke just before 6:00 p.m. on Monday. Grants Pass Fire crews arrived to the house on South West Mary Street in minutes … Continue reading »

Grants Pass Hero Honored

GRANTS PASS, Ore. – A Grants Pass man, who saved a woman from a burning building, was honored for his heroic efforts. Daron Dawson received the Public Safety Honor Citation on Monday morning. “I have trouble taking credit for it, but I am glad that I can do that. It was nice to see her, … Continue reading »

Man Saves Woman From Fire

GRANTS PASS, Ore. – A driver passing by a neighborhood saves a Grants Pass woman from her burning home. But that man didn’t just save her life, he also saved her home from being destroyed. Driving to work Friday morning, a man spotted smoke coming out of a home on Bryn Court. That’s when Daron … Continue reading »