MEDFORD, Ore. — It’s almost the end of February and the deadline for health insurance coverage is quickly approaching, but there is still time to sign up. Individuals still needing insurance have until March 31 to get coverage. In an effort to get people enrolled in Southern Oregon, Pacific Source is hosting its “Get Out, Get Covered Tour” with five free sessions in Grants Pass, Medford, and Ashland starting today and going through Monday, March 10. The “Get Out, Get Covered” drop-in sessions will focus on helping those without current health insurance plans to understand their options and enroll in coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act.
The following information is where you can go to participate in these drop-in sessions and become enrolled by March 31.
1. Wednesday, February 26, 4:30-7pm, Wild River Brewing & Pizza Company, 595 NE ‘E’ St., Grants Pass
2. Thursday, February 27, 11am-2pm, Limestone Coffee Co., 217 E. Main St., Medford
3. Thursday, February 27, 4-6:30pm, 4 Daughters Irish Pub, 126 W. Main St., Medford
4. Monday, March 3, 11:30am-2:30pm, The Black Sheep Pub & Restaurant, 51 N. Main St., Ashland
5. Monday, March 10, 11am-2pm, Wild River Pub and Publick House, 533 NE ‘F’ St., Grants Pass
You can also visit the Pacific Source “Get Out, Get Covered” website: http://www.pacificsource.com/get-out-get-covered/