(CNN) — The results of an independent investigation into the Miami Dolphins’ bullying scandal has been released.
Dolphins offensive Jonathan Martin left the team last year after what he called a pattern of harassment. Days later, fellow lineman Richie Incognito was suspended.
Attorney Ted Wells and a law firm were hired by the NFL to investigate the alleged bullying.
Wells released a report on Friday that found Incognito and two other players, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey, harassed Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.
The harassment included “racial slurs,” “homophobic name-calling” and “improper physical touching,” but the report says the harassment was not meant to drive Martin from the team or cause “lasting emotional injury.”
The Dolphins owner says he will review the report in detail before responding.