Master Gardener and Food Bank Info

gardensFor full information on OSU Master Gardener Extension Programs, click here.

You can also consult the OSU Master Gardeners Hotlines:

Jackson County: 541-776-7371

Josephine County: 541-476-6613

Klamath County: 541-883-7131

Curry County: 541-247-6672

Need food assistance? ACCESS has a pantry or mealsite list for emergency food near you. For more information please call ACCESS at 541-774-4321 or email info@accesshelps.org.